Knowing if your borrower is eligible for a VA loan doesn’t have to be difficult with the support of Caliber Home Loans, Inc.
Eligible borrowers may include the following:
- Military Veterans: must have served in Active Duty for 90 days during war time or 181 continious days in peace time.
- Active service men and women: service includes; 24 continiuous months or more OR a full period of Active Duty, but not less than 90 days during war time or 191 days in peace time.
- Certain Military Reserves and National troops: your borrowers may be eligible if they
- Completed six years as member of active unit
- Recevied an Honorable Discharge and retired
- Have a service-related disability
- Were “activated” for at least 90 days during the Gulf War era (August 1990 to present)
- Other potential borrowers: a widow/widower of a veterans who died while serving, or was declared MIA or POW. Service personnel who left the military because of a Reduction in Force after 20 months of a two-year enlistment.
Caliber’s VA Mission Statement: Caliber Home Loans is committed to being a trusted resource in meeting the specific mortgage needs of the brave men and women of the United States Armed Forces who serve, or have served our country with resolute sacrifice. The employees of Caliber strive to be ambassadors of goodwill and financial education in our military communities.
*Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is not affiliated with the United States government or any government entity.