At Caliber Home Loans, Inc., we’re dedicated to making our Business Partners more successful from day one – and to rewarding them for their hard work.
On that note, we’ve decided to make a change to our Caliber Club qualification requirements. Now, instead of evaluating quality by seven closed loans per quarter, we’ll evaluate quality by seven loans submitted to underwriting each quarter. That means you could be eligible!
Make sure you meet this benchmark – the perks are worth it! Here are just a few of the things you can look forward to as a Caliber Club member.
Caliber Club Benefits
Community and Education
- Access to the Caliber Club Facebook Page: Get real-time news, insider mortgage information, comments from other mortgage professionals, Caliber company updates, and more.
- Admission to quarterly webinars: Hear from Caliber leadership about the hottest current topics, ask questions, and get real answers.
- An invitation to all Caliber Clubhouse events: Mix with other mortgage professionals for an exclusive event with hand-picked speakers who will let you in on all their secrets from how to connect with customers to how to use the industry’s most innovative solutions (and more).
- MBS Highway membership: Get the tools and daily guidance to stay ahead of the market and improve your business.
- Access to CoreLogic CredCo: Get quick and easy credit evaluations and verification solutions about your customers.
- Access to BrokersUnited tools, including Experience.com: Create a better experience for your borrowers with state-of-the-art technology and data.
Achievements and Accolades
- Trophies for high performance: We love to send our high performers awards to celebrate their success.
- Online announcements: Sometimes, we celebrate our greatest success stories by celebrating them with a spotlight.
Exclusive Tools and Resources
- Access to The Brigade Team: Our knowledgeable team members are standing by to answer your questions about loans, specific issues, submission processes, and more.
- Access to CaliberPRO: Access Mortgage Broker marketing resources to boost your business.
- Quarterly early payoff waiver (EPO): Have a borrower looking to pay off their loan early? We’ll waive the regular early payoff waiver once a quarter so you can celebrate their achievement – not pay more for it!
…and more benefits are to come!
Want to find out more about Caliber Club or see if you’re eligible? Get in touch with us now!