Back to List

Mar 04, 2021

Caliber Home Loans, Inc. EVP of Third-Party Originations, David Schroeder, recently hosted a panel of digital marketing industry leaders for a Q&A webinar. Read on for highlights from the webinar and to watch the full recording.



  • David Schroeder, EVP of Third-Party Originations, Caliber Home Loans, Inc.
  • Zac Cusac, Founder and CEO, Cuselleration Marketing & Creative
  • Kyle Elrod, Founder, The Guffin
  • Josh Pitts, Founder, Shred Media


During this webinar, we cover three important aspects of digital marketing:

  1. Social media
  2. Content development
  3. Search engine optimization

Key Takeaways

Tips for building an online presence and building your brand online:

  • Get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Be prepared to try new things and put yourself out there.
  • Do your research. Get the knowledge and expertise you need to put the right tactics into action.
  • Stay consistent. Keep creating content on a regular basis. Doing something is better than doing nothing.
  • Be flexible. If things go wrong, be ready to find out why and shift your strategy.
  • Practice makes perfect. The more you put out content, the better you’ll get.
  • Be authentic. Be yourself and use your identity to set yourself apart.
  • Be patient. Just because you don’t see results immediately, keep at it. Results take time.
  • Understand different social platforms. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn have different audiences. Understand what works best for each while you’re building your content strategy.
  • Follow the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time, share useful, informational content. Use the other 20% for everything else.
  • Take feedback, both positive and negative. Improve relationships by responding to negative reviews with an open mind.
  • Use a CRM and stick with it. "The best CRM is the one you use." – David Schroeder
  • Tap into top resources. Use to research keywords and get social media automation with

Helpful links

Free SEO Audit:
Request a Facebook Ad:
Shred & Repeat:

Want a refresh? Watch the Full Webinar now.


Wholesale Caliber Club
Caliber Club

See the benefits of being in the club

Learn More
Wholesale Join
Join Us

Partnership at a higher caliber

Join Us

Download the Caliber Home Loans app to manage your loan on the go.