SmartSelf allows self-employed individuals to use 12 or 24 months’ personal or business bank statements to support their income in qualifying for a mortgage.
Key Features and Benefits:
- For borrowers who can support their self-employed income with bank statements
- Income is calculated by averaging deposits shown on bank statements
- Up to $3 million loan amounts
- Can have one late mortgage payment over the last 12 months
- 30-year fixed-rate and 30-year interest-only fixed rate terms available
- 5/6, 7/6, 10/6 ARMs with interest-only options
SmartSelf is a smart option for self-employed borrowers seeking the home financing they need and wish to use bank statements to qualify.